8/4/12

From Out of Hibernation...

About two years ago I heard the soft, muted sounds of the unknown calling for me to embark upon a journey of discovery and adventure, which I would document if not for the distractions awaiting me at every step. I have known times of work and I have known times of play, and somewhere between I have battled with pen and notebook their whispered beckons at no small loss. For too long I have ignored this blog which I carefully sculpted over days and hours, only to set it aside with faint aspirations for its eventual return. And from out of hibernation it awakens with a newfound hunger.

This is my central location for all the projects and happenings in my care, for the words I have been writing and the groupings I have been coordinating, to be heard. There should be much to talk about over the next few months, and plenty of material to catch up on. Keep an ear out and wish me luck, for of my three muses Procrastination is probably the loudest.

No comments: